Thursday, October 15, 2009

A walk to remember

It was a walk to remember. Coz I hit upon some amazing ideas when I did go. The solitary walks of mine in the last two months have been my biggest brain storming sessions, and the more I've had of them, the more I've gained. The room atmosphere is hardly conducive for a thought. But, when you go for a walk, I think even the donkey, which is assumed not to recognise camphor smell, will hit upon creative ideas. Creativity in any sphere of thought. It all starts with the moon. One is said to appreciate the moon the most when he/she is in love, ironically, I seem to start realising that the moon exists, for the first time in my life, at a stage where neither am I in love, nor have a crush! Coming back to the topic, the way the moon aids in the creative thought process, is it acts as a reset button. It is the R of your R-S flip-flop. It is the 'clc' of your Scilab Console screen. Whatever your mood may be, good or bad, euphoric or devastated, the moon will get you to ground state. When I look at the moon, the serenity of the white beauty amidst the unknowns of the darkness surrounding somehow remind me of the Buddha. It gives me a feeling of peace, or rather tranquility, if I'd have to put it in lunar terms. Trust me, any person with such a mindset will think sensibly, and even beyond.

One issue I gave a thought to during today's walk, was Shre's issue of feeling very disappointed with the way his "friends" were treating him. If Shre was cribbing, then there was some point in it, because he isn't the type of person you'd expect to turn up at your door every other evening and crib to you. Gurjale had talked to me about definitions about friendship a couple of days back. The biggest point about talking with Gurjale is that I get along him way of "statement maarna" very well. He doesn't put arbit statements, and if he is saying something, it has a hypothesis or a definition implying it. He is the typical mathematician, getting his axioms with respect to any issue defined first and then follows it up with his statements, as vague as they can get. Getting back to Shre's issues, I just put a thought up as to what about friends disappoints me, and the results weren't something that surprised me to see Shre feel so much.

I realise that I have been possessive of my friends at some level, and it always angers me when my friends don't give a shit with regard to some issue whatsoever. The friends from whom I've moved farthest with respect to the mind are those who haven't cared to even recognise my friendship over a period of time, those friends who've rather been parasites than symbiotic mates, those friends who have not tried to put into my friendship even a tenth of what I've put in, and finally those who haven't had any time whatsoever for you in months when you were there always. As for those to whom I've gotten close, it is those friends, who mindless of meeting everyday or not, keep in touch with atleast a sweet text message saying hi, or stood by me as support when I needed friends the most, or those who made sure that I was fine, or those who were miles away, but were constantly hoping for my betterment.

I know I might be crossing the limits, but I don't think a friend expecting stuff is wrong, and that is exactly what Shre is doing right now. As for those friends who've got the message, tidy up your work! As for those who are still sailing in the bliss of ignorance, free fall doesn't exist forever, ping me when you get the THUD!
Ever yours,
Chappli..

7 comments:

Chronoz said...

//Senti Starts

It's not about how they treat me. It's about what they've become.

As you once rightly pointed out, nobody knows the value of that one vetti sms "What's up"

//Senti Ends

P.S: I always get my best ideas in the toilet. I don't think I need to elucidate :D

Chappli said...

/*Senti Starts (Macha you got your commenting style wrong)

Nobody knows the value of that "Sup", and if you send such a message, trust me you can be branded to be one among the following: Flirt, Useless, Jobless, Lazy, Velavetti, Dhandasoru, Urupudadha Naayi, Erumamaadu, Pombalaporukki, Aambalaporukki(!!!), Route Putting Try'er (RPT), Irritating, Mokka party, and what not!!!

*/

P.S: I got loads of my ideas in the toilet at home too da. I learnt all my geometry there. The toilet floor at my house is square tiled!! :) :)

Prabhu Dhev said...

To be frank- I send da 'sup' msg only when i want to start flirting, or am jobless. I'm yet to receive one of these msgs from u da day before a test...and since im into neither coding nor elec, i wont 'comment' or comment about flip flops!

Chappli said...

Dei biggest Vole da.. Even yest I pinged you saying Sup, and yesterday was ob a day before an exam for me da!! The whole world knows that you live to flirt and put pooja da, :P so you are all special case! :D

Prabhu Dhev said...

German is a special case da...and u dont give me a chance to ping u at all...u ping da moment i sign in...and ive more feelings than flirt and pooja..which btw was good today :P

Chappli said...

Today va? Ada naaye.. Work on your biological clock da.. :D

Vikku said...

among your classification, which category do i fall under??? :D