This week was plagued by betrayal and misunderstanding between some of my friends and me. People have started looking at me as an enemy ,something which is obvious by the looks and the talk , and something which need not be told face to face. This is something in life that'll put you to the extremes of disappoinments. Your friend hasn't spoken anything against you but you know that the person isn't with you . You can't go face to face and clarify the doubts either. Nothing makes life sicken all the more.This has made this weekend one of the worst in my life (especially the Sunday). In fact , I couldn't and didn't study for tomorrow's assignment as yet. Trailing in duties, I can realise it but what can I do when my heart is not with me and is in the midst of a storm , a battlefield. Lord Krishna says in the Bhagvat Gita ,
" yada yada hi dharmasya,
glanir bhavathi bharata ,
abhyukthanam adharmasya ,
thathasmanam prajamyaham."
It says ," If you do your duty , the god will be with you."
The god is with me, but my friend isn't today and its a sincere prayer to god that I get my friend back very soon.
I'm sorry if I've bored you'll with this blog, I just intended to pour out everything in my heart .
luv n regards,
a heartbroken gv .
1 comment:
Hey...y the despair? get over it da!! i ll tell u what u told me, whats life without its share of suspenses, disasters and shocks?
Post a Comment