Hi people,
So I'm back for another season of blogging on Bon Voyage...
So its been a nice journey alright... Some ups and downs... Some teary posts, some really happy ones, some really lame reviews... But its been a learning experience definitely..
I've definitely gotta thank Sarma for have taught me everything about blogging, and Akka for have introduced me to blogging..
So I'm blogging here tonight , coz unluckily for me, the Sri Lanka - Ireland match is over too soon, and I've almost completed studying for sir's continuity and differentiability test tomorrow....
The past few weeks have been surprisingly delightful... Thanks to the short 3 day visit of my aunt with her children... One of which is a 2 year old boy..
People might be knowing that I'm toooooo fond of baby-sitting. And if its my own cousin, there's no question of me not baby-sitting it.... Three days of ulti fun.. The only bad thing I can remember this week is that I lost the Van Gogh painting I took with them and Heru at Landmark,CCC....
N the bloody guy there after promising a new copy o'er the phone, ditched us when we went there... He wasn't ready to give even if we said we'll pay for it...
So that's the end of a happy week..
May the souls of the victims of the Virginia shootout rest in peace...
Comin to the Abhi Ash wedding, I unlike many other Indians, don't think this is the cutest wedding ever...
If in a celebrity wedding, you could find true love, it could be ones like that of Surya-Jyotika,Big B-Jaya, and Ajay Devgan-Kajol...
The Abhi-Ash wedding, is just something made big by our own very media.... The Surya Jotika love was known to all fraternity, but waited for four years(Authorised information coz Suriya's dad Sivakumar is our family friend...) for their parent's approval and married..
Ash is a big ditcher... I just hope she ditches Abhishek too( The stupid people don't know that a non-manglik marryin a manglik will affect the husband and not the father-in-law for whom all the pujas have been performed... Yeah it is Abhishek and not Amitabh who is in danger due to Aishwarya being a manglik..)
So atleast Abhishek will be saved... Poor guy!!
I highly respect the Bachchan family and Ash isn't the kind of bahu such an illustrious family should have... Flirtin b****....(Im sorry... couldnt resist..)
Anyways, all the best for everyone,
shall b back bloggin soon..
wid lots of luv,
urs ever,
gv...
No comments:
Post a Comment