Post JEE, AIEEE results and everything else, now one thing beckons me. A separation from many, many of my friends. So, with the end of one of the longest and sweetest periods of my life, school life. Unexpectedly, with very few staying back in the city has led to a chance of me having to lose intimacy with many of my friends. Probably some of the others staying back will become extremely close in the years to come. I'm not willing to predict life post 2011/2012, but I know for a fact that it'll be vastly different.
So, coming back to my friends, lets start with Shre. Shreyas might do something at IIT Roorkee, or at Pilani, in either case, confined to the part of India, where lectures are given at times in Hindi. Way up there, amidst the Himalayas, or just below them!! He will be the guy I will miss the most, because with anyone else, my best mode of communication has been SMS'es or chats, but I've only talked with this guy. We can somehow make the relationship work still (:D :D :D), but I'll miss him a big deal.
Prasad is going to stay with me in IIT Madras (Yay!), and so I've got company from my closest rung well within the IIT campus too!! So will there be Baby and Rak!! So there is no question of missing companionship inside there!!
Then coming to Lakshmi, the person who has given me company through messages and her craziness all through the last four years, the equation might not change much, but for the fact that her mobile balance will become nil a bit too faster. I've known her for longer than even Shre, and so I'll definitely miss her a big deal. But we've already talked a lot about it, and it shouldn't be too tough coming to terms with it. Pilani or Singapore, both aren't too far for messages or calls, are they GL??!!
Then Jothi,DK and Kaushik are three guys whose koothu I'll miss. Kaushik is my trusted lieutenant, DK,my twin brother and Jothi, my advising elder brother. The loss of all their companies ( OMG, I'm talkin like a big business tycoon!!) will result in some amount of indifference in my life, but again Pilani isn't too far for friends!!
Again, JC and Nitish are to decide between Singapore and Pilani! I'll miss JC for the arguements and the late night chatters over the phone, but what is the net for?? It will take care of whatever needs to be taken care of!! I seriously need to devise a way to keep in touch with Nitish. His is a nice friendship I don't want to lose too easily, but for which we must do something to keep it going!
Shruthi hasn't essentially been too much in contact at any point of time in my life, though being a very good friend. And considering the amount of hours she spends on the net everyday, it'll be a cakewalk to keep in touch with her!
Ranga is planning another year of studying for IIT, which I hope he does in success, and I wish him all the luck in the world for that!
Talking about my old friends, Abhijith, Srikanth, Sarma, will all be here, or at the max go to Saastra which isn't too far off! Morever, the experience of the last two years will keep us together, guys!!
And god knows what Navneet is going to do! And I should definitely find a way to keep in touch with him!! Dei, decide soon da!!
Varun (One of India's 4 Computer Science 100s in AISSCE 2008) and I have already spent two years away from each other! So I don't think I should have a problem about keepin in touch with him!! I have experience when it comes to him!!
So, this is no post about tips and strategies to keep in touch with your friends in other places!! It is just another of my ramblings, talking about how I plan to keep in touch with them.
Shall blog soon again,
Ever yours,
GV/Chappli.
3 comments:
5 bucks per msg u know,from singapore :D
:D :D,but your not joining singapore nyways..
I'll keep in touch. *sniff*
But you know what? I can actually get a mobile connection from which international SMS is free, you know :D And of course, your bet Chapps. Remember that! :D You are going to lose da. :D
Post a Comment