Monday, October 16, 2006

Old days, old friends, Changing life.....

Caught up with Swamy on the roads today, and then I slowly pondered over the golden old days. Everything is superior in its own way. Life is truly the best example for The Theory of Relativity. It depends upon how ,when ,what is superior to what else in life. Life is getting fast and great at one end whereas at the other end you have it travelling at a microscopic pace. Life is a cruel weapon and at the same time is a sweet jangri too. But the time when life gets bitter is when a sweet relationship is plucked away in air as if plucking away fruits. I've lost my best friends thanks to PS' great custom of not accepting people as they are. One of my best friends Varun is now away in Calicut, and this blog comes in memory of him. But for him I wouldn't have stayed in PS and I'm extremely disappointed he isn't with me.And all this typed in the background of the title song of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna brings tears to eyes.What a song.What emotions conveyed. They surely shall stir you.
The eleventh has been an eventful one. I've grown close to many people. Shridhar and Gokul who were really good friends before have only become closer. Lakshmi and myself, though were extremely close even before this, have become closer now. Same is the case with the whole 10D gang, who were my friends before and are pals now. Thanks to the blogging activity and KKA classes now, Antimony has become a good friend. Before class 11, we just knew each other and I knew was that I could tease her whenever I went for Hindi classes. But those days were gems too, weren't they Shruthi??
And among the noobies at PS, Shreyas, Prasad and Rangarajan have become an integral part of myself. What company they provide and friendships have been established for life long connection.
And at the sky staring are Navnee , Kau and myself, looking at a new class , full of friends , but still looking at that dreaded path through which KP and Varun left PS.
I'm not blogging this out of depression. Just a feeling what a friend's absence could bring to you. I know you'll be reading this Shruthi and I'm relating to your feelings now . It is difficult to learn that your friend absent in school for one day leave alone for lifelong.
And I'd like my new friends to believe me. You don't know how hurt I feel at times at your words, Shreyas.This is not to pinpoint at you, its just a feeling of anguish that someone you consider your best friend can be harsh to you.And I'm sorry if I've hurt you by telling this.
Nyway people,
meet ya soon,
shall keep bloggin,
luv n regards.

1 comment:

Shruthi said...

Thanks chappli......