I've started getting philosophical over the past 3 months. Getting engrossed in the Bhagvad Gita. Pondering over Upanishaidical questions like what life is. Life's taking a sharp turn. I can see myself very intimate only to one person- my IIT prof KKA sir. But for him and my parents and some selected relatives and friends everyone else is at a distance. This is just coz they have hurt me in some way or the other which they'd be knowing.
Coming back to KKA sir, he's one of a kind.One who when teases me doesn't find me angry. One who I wish for scoldings from. What a man and what a role he has played in my life. Originally he got me through to the IMOTC, something enjoyed by a select 25 in the whole of the country.
Now, he is guiding me on the path of success. He has been my strength, pillar, and secret of success in everything. He has that support behind me which propels me into everything.
Another thing for which I'm seriously lucky, is that I am apart. More than a student, I am more like a son to him. And to me he is placed alongside my dad. My close friends shall know how much I love and revere my dad and the very fact that KKA sir is that high on my priority list must tell you'll how important he is to me.
And when he got engaged, I was over the moon. I've planned plenty of things for his marriage and I want to organize the whole class 11 batch of his to rock on the day of his marriage. And there I shall be beside him as his Mapillai thozhan.
Finally,
I love KKA sir.
I love KKA sir.
I love KKA sir.
Sir, you are the best. You are everything for me and I can't imagine my life without you.You done wonders for me, are doing and will continue to do them for me.
Sir, you rock.
AND i SHALL ALWAYS BE BY YOUR SIDE FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.
And finally wish you a happy married life and also wish you to achieve greater things in your life.
Shll blog later,
luv n regards,
gv.
No comments:
Post a Comment