Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The chariot coming to rest.

Another year draws to a close. Pretty quickly though.WIth its own share of joys and sorrows. This year has provided me with maximum fun ,happiness and at the same time some blows.
The year began well with a series of successes in the half yearly and the revision exams. But ,the crux of this year came on Feb 20th when I recieved the message of my getting through to the IMOTC. The previous night was Shivarathri and I had been awake all night. So after bath and food on 20th, I went off to sleep at 9am and got up at 4pm with the news that I was through to the IMOTC. Lord Shiva had done it for me.
Then came the sober board exams, in which I flunked, followed by KKA classes and IMOTC. And then school, with a whole new bunch of people as classmates and many new friends.
I've had great friend additions this year. I've earned some brilliant,some nice, some fun and some true friends.
Shreyas, Ranga,Prasad all stand evidence to this.
But the greatest addition this year to my friends list has been Ananda Theertha, a guy who not many of my previous friends have known, I havent told anyone actually.
I've got into the habit of making net-friends before becoming friends on the meet.
And thus on display in my friend's list are Shruthi, Jumper Jimmy and many more.
I've had rivals turning friends, foes turning friend, and one friend turning foe-Vikku. I've got no problems with him but he has got an ego clash going on with me which I hope will end soon.
Life is getting simply great, and I'm enjoying the presence of more and more people around me.
I've got quite a few people very very close to my heart right now. 9 of them to be precise. My parents and brother form the first three. And the next 6 are partly expected, partly surprising, partly shocking .....
I just want it to be within me.
My best friends have always provided me with support whenever I've needed it.
Life has turned slightly bitter due to the death of my favourite grandpa this year. SEPTEMBER 5 would always remain a black day in my life.
I'm dedicating this post to KP coz he is one who has coped very well with the loss of his dad this year. Proud of you da.
2006 has strengthened my bond with my best friends and I just hope it goes on.
I'm missing Varun the most of all people this year. One who was with throughout the last 6 years.Had to go to Calicut for his 11th n 12th. Miss you a lot macha.
Another great friend who has joined the bandwagon is D.Karthik, a friend sincere to the core and one of the new entrants into the list of my best friends.
And to all my friends in Chennai ,all those who've been able supports in times of distress, I seriously love this association and I hope it lasts forever.
Thank you Navneet,Varun,KP,Shridhar,Lakshmi,Vijeyendran,Kaushik,Gokul,Mr.Bling, Randy,Prasad,Shruthi,MS,DK,Jeyenth,Baba,Sriram,Sriki,Rohit Kannan,Nitish,Jyotheeswaran,Ananda,Shyamala,Prashu,Priya,Meera,Shilpa, and all other good friends of mine.
Love you'll,
Yours forever,
Vignesh.
P.S: I shall come up with another year end edition later.

1 comment:

Vikku said...

thanks for bolding that bit about me...
really boosted my ego. :D