Sunday, February 04, 2007

Aa gaya saalah.

So where's Chappli been for over a month and so?? Errr.... I couldn't log into blogger and finally it worked and I'm back. Had some superb news over the month. Some prizes. AMTI second place.Thru to IMOTC. BVM maths expo prizes. So had some great time throughout the month.Above all, KKA sir's marriage is over finally.After all that hype about the gifts, there were Captain Chappli, Financier Shreyas and Seceretary of Smart's Student's Association G.R.K.P to the rescue. Pokkiri rocks. So does manni. She's got a temperament to take in whatever fun we make of sir. And its great time in class today.
But there are some disturbing things too. I've been teasing Shruthi a lot of late, anti to my policy of not teasing girls explicitly. So Chappli, control!! Shruthi, I seriously was hurt that evening I was heaping sorries on you.
I'm really sorry.
And there's been that thing which has been killing me for nearly three years now. What thing?? Sorry friends, not even my most trusted best friend KP knows this. And I don't wanna tell nyone wat it is. All the world should know is that my life is no open book and there is something secret only to me, like Leornado's painting ,something that even my parents don't know.
Btw shreyas n I have built a great rapport. Great company was there from him n KP in the last month in many decision making factors. I've been more involved with Shruthi in the last month with my new place in maths class leasin to constant chattin in class. Sir must be furious now tho.
K ppl , its time to go back n study.Gotta sleep by atleast 2.So goodnite. Buh byeeee.
Urs ever,
Chappli.

No comments: