Thursday, March 29, 2007

Silver jubilee post..

So here comes post no.25.... And its nearly one year since I came onto blogger... I would like to thank my friends who have been of great help in this relatively difficult year for me... Plenty of setbacks personally, and mentally... I've lost many friends... Got many too...
I'd like to thank the followin..
Navneet - One of my closest friends since he came to PS in the 7th... He has been a brilliant friend... But the distance between us has started widening of late.. Something which has made me very sad... I would like someone to tell him about this... I can't even think of a life but for Navneet...
Varun-My first friend at PS... A great friend... Now in Calicut.. Miss ya a lot da.... One of my closest friends again... We made and have been making each others life meaningful over the years... Life would be a void but for his presence..
KP- Mah best friend.. I din know where he had been for 12 years... He was the person I had been searching for all my life...Life would be pointless without KP... He has been my Karna, my Viru, my Vibhishana, my everything literally for the last three years... He knows all my secrets(but for one which I've already said I'll reveal after gettin thru' IIT... ) I've kept only my biggest secret to my heart.. Anything else, I first blurt it out KP.... He is the friend I've spoken maximum to, cried maximum to, laughed maximum with , He is my prototype best friend... I couldn't have wished for a better friend... KP thanks a lot for the friend you have been da...
Shridar- This guy was my first friend who wasn't part of my gang... Maths made us friends and now we are in a different pedestal altogether... 8th had been my most memorable grade as it was then that I got memorable friendships as those of Shridar,KP and Lakshmi... We were good friends until then... But it was then that we became close to each other.. Even now when claims are made on Sori in official and class contexts, I fight back as I won't accept he did something wrong... The only mistake he did according to me was his choice of IIT class professors.. But it is his decision.. I better not interfere...
Vijay- Thala ,as I call him is someone who can make you go mad in laughter.. A very funny guy.. AIMS bought us close and cricket, closer... Now he is one of those very good friends of mine...
Lakshmi- The first friend of mine among girls... I knew about this genius of a girl right from my 5th.. She used to be the school topper.. But we officially talked to each other on the 17th of May as I went for the NSO final exams with her... Then frequent talks and AIMS and KSB classes made us friends.. When we went for KKA classes in 10th we were very good friends and became pretty close then... She makes the list of my 6 closest friends complete ,the other five being Navnee,Varun ,KP,Sori n Thala... She has enormous patience.. Any other person in her place would have dumped our friendship by now... But she is one who does not care about what others say and still remains a very good friend...
Vikku- This guy has been a good friend since the 5th..But bloody, he doesn't want to accept that he is my friend... A very nice guy.. I always consider him a good friend of mine... Vikku has an ego that is his biggest plus point.. It never lets him down.. That is the most characterestic part of him... Very friendly he is... But has this villainic thinking at times... He is the same -always... The King as he calls himself.... I challenge you Vikku, that you would accept me to be your friend one day...
Kaushik-He has been a good friend for 5 years now.. He is the one who has teased me a lot.. But it doesn't matter for me... I'm the one teased everywhere -right from school,IIT classes, my cricket coaching camps, Mensa camps(One of my friends told me I couldn't thru mensa.. Let did he/she know that I was a mensa scholar already...),IMOTC, KVPY camps.. everywhere... This guy is viewed as a lunatic by many makin a fool of himself wherever he goes.. But he is brilliant in his own right and could be recognised if he cut down on all his crap...
Shreyas- A new friend of mine this year... Brilliant guy... Is becoming one of my closest friends this yr... Very outspoken... Ironically even to his friends... Dat mite cause a few friendships to fallout...But he is one person I tend to subdue to coz he has logic on his side..
Prasad- A brilliant friend.. A studious guy... But loves to have fun... A very nice guy... One of the biggest additions to my friends list... Shall become too close soon looking by how our friendship is progressing...
Ranga- My closest among new friends so far.. He is dubbed my "attache" due to this... But it doesn't matter. A very nice guy.. Teased often... Luv ur presence da.. Music brought us together n it shall continue to play in our lives...Kangal kandadhu kanal neerai maradhe.. Kanavugal katti adukkiya kottai katrum modhida kalaiyadhe...
DK- A very nice friend... Known him for 2 and a half years now.. A guy with his own views... But very open-minded.. You can't get past his MQ levels...(Mokkai Quotient)
Jyotheeshwaran- He is a Chemistry whiz kid... He doesn't like a lot of people in our classes but due to a 2 year old friendship ,I figure in his list of best friends... And so does he in mine... A very different guy... You won't understand him easily.. Too very responsible guy too... Jyothi rocks...
Ananda Theertha- He was my room mate at IMOTC and we became cool dudes soon.. He was what one month of stayin together could do to you... Ananda you rock da...
Shruthi- My akka.. truly the most valuable of new found friends coz she shares the very same emotional wavelength as I do.. I used to know her as antimony till my 10th and then we became good friends..And now she is my sister... She is too short tempered and that has drawn a lot of sorries from my mouth.. Please become more sportive ,akka...
I wish not to talk about my old friends as that brings lots of sad memories, hidden secrets, black days n of the like to my mind...
Thank you friends...
lots of luv,
heres my dedication to you'll,
gv...

No comments: