The beginning of yet another assignment week beckons the students of PS tomorrow. In between, we've completed planning work for Mystique. And for the Science quiz,Adithya, akka and myself have completed the questions.... The ppt is almost over... These days are proving pretty good for me at school as I am enhancing my reputation at school with every passing day... I've got no doubts that I'm the most trusted in the minds of Princi, and VP's at PS... And for all those who think all I do at school is for vetti scene, or for puttin ice or for getting votes to become spl,.. you are gravely mistaken...
Its all in gratitude... I can never repay PS for what it has done to me... My words on Priory are being repeated here..." I shall give anything, even if it be my life, for the good of PS and Mrs.Vijayalakshmi Srivatsan."....
Btw patti came home here for the first time since she left this place when thatha passed away last year...
And as expected she broke down..... Wasn't it here that thatha unexpectedly ,5 days b4 leavin for bombay, passed away on sept 5th last yr... Felt very sad for her... After all 50 years of bonding, that too as spouses doesn't give way very easily...
Forgetting things of the past, lets come back to the present...
Life's definitely getting great... I've started enjoying a new aspect of my life of late...
K, I'm not telling you anything now,... wait for me to get thru my IIT and then I'll speak my heart out on that issue......Coz I don't want to hurry the issue just like someone else did on their blog a few years ago...
You might be wondering why this guy is crazy enough to be blogging at 2 in the night... but you see, if I'm crazy to be blogging at 2 at the night,.. there are people who constantly keep giggling, obyin online on the pretext of doing programs now...
nyways,
lots of luv,
gv...
2 comments:
New aspect of life huh? :D LOl
yeah.. new aspect of life.. y not ?
Post a Comment