Classes,classes and classes all over which would make the most interested of chaps bored.....
Tests every alternate day and it looks like the so called streneous one month at BARC would be much easier than the classes here in Chennai..
So, Mumbai here comes Chappli..
I gess this would be my last post before I go to Bombay...
Jus hope I'm able to blog from there...
Mumbai has always been a second home and I'm awaiting the experience very eagerly as I'm going as a senior to the TC this time...
Looks like Sivaji will release only in June 1st week which is good news as I would be back in Chennai for a first day first show...
I've almost dropped the idea of standing for SPL, something I'd have loved to do... But the problem is that I would not be in Chennai for the campaigning period and would be back from the KVPY camp in Bombay on the day of the election...
This has made my spirits down for the past two days as becoming SPL has been a wish of mine since the 5th...
Heartbreaking... Definitely... But as my dad says, A vedantin never succumbs to failure... lol..
Btw, I recieved an admission form from CMI- Chennai Mathematical Institute today telling me that I could have a correspondence with CMI from my 12th and that I get free admission there after my 12th... So with an alternative up my sleeves, I can prepare for JEE without much stress...
The latest news from school circles is that LS is no more princi and that ends a period of some brilliant association between Mrs.Vijayalakshmi and me... I could have easily claimed that I was her pet among the others of my batch.. The opinion does not change in any way with LS as princi tho...
So I shall blog on Bon Voyage next from Mumbai...
Please pray for me to make it to the Indian Maths Olympiad team this year coz I stand a good chance...
Thanks,
Lotsa luv,
gv..
No comments:
Post a Comment