Saturday, May 19, 2007

From Mumbai

So here I am from one of my favourite places ever- Mumbai...

Having great fun.. The IMO TC is rocking..
And I have a slight chance of making the team and I'm working pretty hard at it..
And to meet up and make great friends with Abhishek Dang and the like is amazing..
So having fun with vadapavs and pav bhajis...
Life can never get better..
Am giving SAT 1 on June 2, I guess..
And among the US universities, I'm applying only for MIT as I'm pretty sure I'll get in..
(I know I'm showing of... thank you.. thank you..)
So have fun..
And I thank all friends who wished me for my bday... Shall live happily ever after till you'll are there..
And I guess only Yako, Shre, Vikku and the most Satti is reading this tho....

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Sir,

I am Ramesh. Seems like, you are big time into blogging. Good and it is very interesting to read your thoughts. Haven't really connected with you; but i hope and pray that all your wishes do come true !!!

Keep rocking as ever,

Your cousin,

Ramesh

Shruthi said...

Hola...... Nice... I can see that you are being modest yet again ( read scale up scale down )

n well, MIT seems a good place... or rather the best... but 21 lakhs per year seems a little too much dont u think... not to mention that there are no academic scholarships as such... only on the basis of ur family income.... me n shreyas were talking bt this the other day, and hence the info overload..... but whatever.... n well

STOP CALLING ME YAKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shreyas Chrono said...

Our chappli, modest as usual. Have fun da..

@shruthi: Doubt he would stop calling you that. Yako actually sounds Japanese online, atleast you could say that. ;)

Shruthi said...

Now I've become Japanese... Gee..... people, all of you, ought to get a life... my name is shruthi!!!!!!!!!!!! not yako not antimony( mind that chappli) and most def not yako!!!! but on the other hand, that wasnt a bad idea shre, only it reminded me of the japanese thing lesson we had in 11th.... :D

Shreyas Chrono said...

Well, there was a yecko san in the lesson. loL!

Chappli said...

enna ramesh anna?? ur profile activated or not??
nyways keep in touch.. hope u cm fer karthiks weddin....

@shre:: brillo japenese observation.. lol...

Rapster said...

nice mention in the ending matey...
but i shud be sad to tell u that this is the 1st time i am seeing ur blog!!!>... :D...