Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A relief..

Counselling for JEE is finally over! And so is Dasaratya Rama Charitam!! Dasaratya Rama is the name coz it shouldnt be confused with BalaRama and ParasuRama. I must definitely thank my dad for his pep-talk the other night was which inspired me to do this. And its less than a week Shre, and our bet was July 31. Plz do understand, as long as I've got a work to do, I am a workaholic...
And back to college related stuff. Counselling was one heck of a day. I think I should make it to Dual Degree of Electrical Engineering with Mtech in Communication Engineering...
Goin to bangalore for isi interview, kvpy camp, and ofc, above all that, to cheer shre on his ioitc..
I donno if ill talk to u tomo Shre, coz u might be busy wit counselling and then you gettin ready..
But here..
Work hard, I know u have and u still will
There is a bright opportunity fer u to make it big.. I know u have a great chance to rock it!! Make it a hat-trick for P.S.Senior in the informatics olympiad!!Do it for Ramu , KVKK and KKA sirs! And above all, all the best!! May all the gods be with you!! And don't forget, if ur there in the team, ill b there in bangalore wit ya to celebrate it!! So, work wit the night clubs and bar treats in mind... Jus kiddin, lol....:D Nevertheless, bling it!! And make EKS the code word of the camp!! All the best macha!!

And yeah, for the others.. Guys, i wish to meet u ppl sometime now b4 da colleges begin.. Lemme no when it can be done... Lets work stuff out...
Yeah, and this was jus another chumma jujubi post,
Shall continue bloggin,
Ever yours,
Chappli/Vignesh.

No comments: