Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mausam 'N Escape..

The year 2008-2009 was marked largely by one event for me. Making it to IITM. Life after that has been a dream. Starting off moderately, hitting highs, hitting lows and then floating back at the present. It's been quite a scintillating journey for me personally, and as every man has a learning period, I guess this is being my learning curve in life. Happiness, Sorrow, Euphoria, Depression, the year has seen it all. I most definitely don't think I'd be blogging much about the events which took place in this year, but I'll just make a list of the various people who made this year what it was for me.

Vikku, for have come back a huge deal, to patch up the distance between us. Even as the words, 'I have marked you my rival', echo in my ears, the amount of change he has brought about in himself, and to our relationship have really impressed me. Last I heard from him, he is rocking quizzes in the country, and may he continue to do so.

GL and Shrids, friends of mine from yore, got close to me for a while, then drifted, then again got close, but have made my year eventful in more ways than one. Probably they don't know how, but in a way they have, partly for the bad and largely for the good. So thanks folks!!

S.S.Sane, he raped me!! I was barred from participating in the IMO, and that too because he gave me a 2 on a problem of 7 in the IMOTC this year. Had I gotten those marks, I was in the Indian bus to Madrid. Sorry sir, but I will never forgive you for crushing this dream of mine!!

The Lastbenchers, guys you rock! You showed me what friendship was, and if I'm a good friend to anybody these days, I give full credits to the manner in which you people taught me to build friends. As they say, friendships are built, not made in heaven unlike marriages. In spite of me not giving you all a special individual mention, I think you will understand that you are the people who mean most to me barring the most obvious people. Jothi, our ideal elder brother, may you continue to rock. Kaushik, the jester, start rocking da cupper! Enough of phone calls to the US.. Rak, start mixing more into insti life da! Baby, may the good work in robotics continue.. Prasad, macha need I say anything? Your the one I'm spending my everything with. Ok, I got something to say. Pack Rottela, try someone better. :P Nitish, I was so damn impressed and boosted by your call yesterday. Thanks for being such a great friend. Keep in touch with us. See u in may.. Ranga, dei JEE ozhunga clear pannu da.. I wanna rag you.. :D Dk, get more in touch with us, come back soon..

Shru, depression personified. Enna di achu? Get back to what you were, else Ill depress myself to an extent that unakke sagikkadhu.. :P

Vasundara, a new frnd I got, who got me working out of a very difficult phase in my life. Thanks a tonne for that.

ID110, WS101, they might not be people, but they screwd me up more than a human being could. My grades suck so much today because of them and only them.

Shailu, Macha your mantra seriously rocks da. It comes up there whenever I feel pissed off at myself or someone. You have grown to be such a good friend in such a short time. Thanks da..

CJR, enna vandhuttoma? Cupper has seen all my ups and downs with the same expressions throughout and an identical headbanging. That is CJ for you..

Ram, bday boy today. This fool shares so damn a lot of similarity with me, right from interests, to the way we speak, to the way stuff panned out for us. One of those few people who actually listen to me. It is an irony that it is Ram who listens to someone, but yeah! He made my year truly memorable..

Vasuki, cupper female, has been through helping me with a lot of stuff. She helped me out of one pain and pushed me into another. :P But, I guess she is one of those who made the year truly memorable for me. The only person I guess I share my diary with.. :P Keep rocking di, or atleast we will see to it that it happens.. :P

Shre, macha nothing to say about you da.. Ive said all that could be said, and its all exhausted.. This guy is one heck of a friend, I wish everyone of you had one like him.. Short and sweet, enna da?

G3, Suren, my cousins who make my days at home. People who I've grown extremely close to over the year and those without whom I guess my life might seem pointless. You ppl rock. Continue tht..

KKA sir, my god. What and where I am today is coz of him. This one year, he got me through to IITM, made me a teacher also, and what not! Ever indebted to you sir. At your services, Chappli..

Appa, amma and Heru, my family which has stood by me through everything. Inspite of the loads of screaming, inspite of hitting heru, inspite of all the bleeding, life is nil without them. I thank god for have given me them, because without them, I don't have a life..

Thanks people, because even if one of you wasnt there, life wouldn have been this great in 2008-09..

3 comments:

Shruthi said...

Depression personified?!

Anonymous said...

dei! enna thittarde unakku velaya pochu da! ippo nee enna complement panriya illa kalaikiriya nu therila da, but anyway dei, even if i dont show any emotion on my face, its all thr inside da! :-)

Vikku said...

enna da? oru varsham onna tholla pannama irundha enna country level quizzer a project pannare???