A terrible summer afternoon, extremely meaningful variety,
It was too hot to be true, I was suffering from satiety,
I took them up, not knowing, the stairway to heaven,
There I did see God, standing in step seven.
A thousand splendid suns shone on the smile,
Wonderstruck I stood, no idea for a while,
Trying to progress, trying for an improvement,
Clouded by that smile, flashed all the achievements.
I went back, and came ahead, just to go back again,
I knew the path, but tried, simply in vain,
A pleasure, sans dope, I did experience,
Oh, its not what you think, think some variance!!
The jet lead me flying with loads of air,
The dice weren't rolled out in a way fair,
They say, for an elephant who has his own hall,
There will come a day when he will see a fall!
See I did, a fall from the pinnacle,
I knew not, what to make of my debacle,
As the prosthetics couldn't actually help much,
Thoughts of old, were no more stories as such.
The deers still run by,
Monkeys, from tree to tree fly,
The 'flabs' might have dried the 'sodas' up,
I am pretty sure the spirits won't cup!
There are just two people who can understand the above extract in full. Prasad and Shreyas. My directive to the others is to read it just as a piece of factual poetry. Thank you..
No comments:
Post a Comment