Sunday, June 07, 2009

EKS

I have to admit that the last six months have been among the worst in my life. I've never felt worse, never felt more terrible. People I've got to know then, have been much more moody than those I've known all my life. They in some made my life memorable, but sadly the same memorable moments had to become the most terrible moments of my life too. I never thought I'd be blogging about this, but yea, the situation I'm in has demanded it, and the emotions have poured out. I know I'm quoting from a wrong song, but yeah, Ragasiya says in Vasool Raja MBBS, 'Odum thanniyile paasi illaye, unarchi kottiputa noyum illaiye..', and here's my unarchi kottification session. I still remember the happy kid I once was. Now its all brooding, worrying, sad types. I don't know what quite hit me. The thunderbolt did strike, and before the pain could heal that too. I know loads of people who have tried to help me, but have been terribly unsuccessful.

All this happens when someone is suddenly very different to you. When a friendship goes awry. When the best things in your life, go on to become the worst things. When you become dependent on a friend. When friendship becomes too close. When you see egos surfacing.

The pain of a knife is just that of physical pain, but that of a friend's stab is emotional bereavement. The pain is simply huge. Huge is an understatement. And that too from a friend, who had promised a friendship for a lifetime.

The thunderbolt did strike me,
The chains didn't render free,
The promises you broke there,
The memories still played where,
We were together when Keats played,
A lyric sans tune, yeah, we slayed,
Arjun's bow, and the sound it made,
The stories we heard, they fade,
The nights ended, chances killed,
Only tears now, eyes were filled,
The future, in a way is bleak,
The blog here,is just a emotion leak...

1 comment:

Chronoz said...

What can I say da? However cliched this may sound.

EKS. Someday people have to come to their senses. I pray to god that, the day should come soon!