Saturday, May 01, 2010

A small post dedicated to a few friends..

It's almost the end of my second year at IITM, and it feels like it was just yesterday. Yeah, when I think about how much of touch I've lost with lots of my school friends, two years seems like a huge deal of time, but actually in terms of timelines, many many memories, seem like from yesterday. In the process, I've had two productive years, with loads of memories, loads of new bonds, and hell a lot of lessons.

Over the couple of years, there've been many ups and downs, simultaneously and independently. There have been situations I've known to handle and ones I've not known to, and I'm pretty sure, many more of them are waiting to be faced in the three years up ahead. But what has sailed me through every one of them is the people around me. i have always believed that people being around someone is a very important part of one's life, and there was a period when I felt isolated, but I seriously thank god for giving me a couple of friends who infused that little into my life to make me believe in myself again. It's one thing to have friends, it's another to have really worthy ones. Mine were of the second type, who showed me priorities in life, opened doors, and made me walk into a more important and serious stage of life, unharmed, unscathed! You people know who you are, and thanks a lot, you define my two years in IITM so far.. :)

No comments: