Life is generally a path we tread along, unaware of many choices available to us, with a blind instinct or hope, that the route we are taking is right. Well, it's this quality of life which makes it exciting. The mystery of life, if I must put it that way. It could be a good thing, or for that matter a terrible thing also, but it's an unknown, something which makes you hunt, or search for an answer. The biggest astonishing quality being yesterday is not the same as today, and that you'd be the biggest fool to think that everything will be the same forever.
I speak from experience, and I'm pretty sure every one of you who is reading this would have experienced this sometime or the other in the past as well. Haven't we all noticed relationships drifting away just because of the fact that people are not quite in touch with each other? Do we ever complain saying life was responsible to take dear people away just they were physically separated by miles? We either take it in our stride, or in certain cases, make an explicit attempt to keep in touch somehow. But that doesn't mean life comes to a standstill, it just goes on.
For instance, I once was extremely attached on an emotional level, to my classmates at school. A few months into college, the emotional attachment to school had come down a huge deal, though there are a few people from school who mean a lot to me to this very day. One thing this taught me, and so did another small hitch I faced sometime in college in my second year, was that any problem could be salvaged with time. As long as one is true to himself, there is nothing which cannot be counteracted with time, for time is the greatest healer there can ever be.
Well, you might be wondering why I'm posting about something this arbitrary today, it's because today I remember the passing away of a good friend of mine around three years back. This post and my memories of today are dedicated to her, my friends from school, my friends from college and all others who exist on a close or far scale of distance will still in some way be intimately intertwined to my thoughts!
4 comments:
Profound thoughts of yours, triggering poignant memories! True, no better healer than 'time'.
Been a silent spectator of your blog for quite sometime.Cheers! Keep writing!
Thank you Varsha! :) BTW, are you one of the Varshas I know? :D
Yes :D
Well, I found who! :D Thanks anyways! :)
Post a Comment