Monday, March 26, 2007







School is goin awesome... Mystique is about to be published...




But it isnt for such stuff that this post is being done..

The Sivaji songs are out....


Brilliant... 3 songs are out on a promotional offer on the net... Sivaji songs truly rock... ARR has done a brilliant job... The duet in which arr sings is not yet out..


the three songs are Vaa Ji Vaa Ji Sivaji... Brilliant song.. But along heard lines.... ARR usual stuff...


Hariharan sings a perfect duet... something he does very well...

Sadhana Sargam is enchanting...


Nice song to hear..



Then comes "the" song... Sahaara pookal Sahana Saaral.... The pick of the three songs... Melody at its best...


You can just happily sail through the song.... Its so very nice to listen to such a nice after such a looong time....


I jus feel so very nice after listenin to it jus now... Im writin this jus minutes after listenin to the songs..


I knew that the songs were online about 15 days ago... But I dint wanna listen to them online as being a thalaivar fan, i wanted to wait till the casettes/cds to release on april 4 th but when some of friends who are just normal film buffs listened to this song, I thought being a SS fan, I should have heard... But felt happy I didn't... But on the website( Ill post it later here) where I went to dwnload pachai kili muthu charam songs, i found that the 3 sivaji songs were officially out on a promotional offer... N here i am listenin to the songs...



The third song is equally brilliant as the second but the fact that the second is a melody scores it over the third...


The second song is sung by Udit (You know he's always tooooo... good) and Sujatha..


Udit makes most of all his Tamil oppurtunities which have made him one of the most sought after singers in tamil movies even 20 years after his tamil intro...


The third song is a full rap song... Oru kudai sunlight oru kudai moonlight... by Suresh Peters and who else but the king of Indian rap,Blaaze.. How can ARR leave him out of his album... How can a tamil rap song even be made without blaaze... Amazing song full of praises for the "superstar"... You'll enjoy the songs..


The songs are available here...






Other brilliant songs at the moment


Tamil-June pona from Unnale unnale.. n Karu karu vizhigalal and Unakkul naanum from pachai kili...


Hindi- Himesh is back to rock with chakna chakna in namastey london..Other movies there now being ones which are kinda borin like water,... so not many great songs..


I shall come up with full rview of sivaji songs nce they are all out...


so enjoy till then..


go on...


Listen and enjoy.....


urs ever,


lots of luv,


chappli...












No comments: