Monday, September 25, 2006

Chappli ka dushman ke sabse badi galti hai ki vah chappli ka dushman hai

Lines heard somewher huh?? The lines at the height of fame you think ?? Just substitute chappli=don, and you will see why. The evergreen superstar of bollywood replaced by the only person who could replace him ever, the current Badshah of bollywood, Amitabh by Shah Rukh. What else would have been a better movie for the replacement initiation than the remake of Don which was originally one of the main reasons for immortalising The Big B on the silver screens. A movie eagerly awaited. The promos are cool. The few dialogues by SRK like "Don ka dushman ke sabse badi galti hai ki vah Don ka dushman hai", "Mera nam hai ,DON", and "DON" ka intezaar to 11 mulkoo ki police ker rahi hai! 'lekin aik baat samajlo'...."DON" ko pakarna mushkil he nahi namumkin hai." from the original simply rock.We've got the latest version of Main Hoon Don where the song is in a latest ambience unlike the party ambience of the 70's. We've Yeh Mera Dil in which Kareena simply sizzles with Don. The new song in the movie is Ganpati bappa moriya which is simply rocking and is Shankar Mahadevan's best song ever, even better than Kajra re. Finally we've got the most awaited song of the album and the pick of the album too, Khaike paan Banraswala. Wow what a song. And Udit Narayan recreates Kishore Kumar music. So Don is the most awaited film in my list as of now.
Coming back to myself, not much of progress has happened as I am wasting time like a dog. I'm into a positive frame of mind and that is for the good. And I'm damn very happy about life right now. And there is one special reason behind it. Vikku's comment to my blog at Priory was very hurtin but there wasn't I could do.Ever since ,I befriended the Shridhar gang, Vikku's been a friend of mine but he doesn't seem to like my company. Anyway , I've got nothing to do about that. It's all about what he feels.
Anyway , rock all of you. Zindaggi truly rocks!!!Thanx to few friends who have made me my cheerful self. I'm not telling whom because who all I am talking are the least expected to come on your minds when I mentioned this sentence. I bet none of you'll will think of these people as those ridders of my sorrow. But only those who are will know.
nyway,
shall keep bloggin,
luv n regards.

2 comments:

Shruthi said...

Glad ur back to normal!

Chappli said...

thanx fer da concern.