Saturday, September 09, 2006

Indifference in attitudes.

My attitudes seem to be getting indifferent by the day .I seem to be getting mad by the day. Life isnt' the same today and won't be so for the rest of my life. Changes occuring drastically. Hell a lot of work to do. The assignments, the BJV postals, KKA tests and classes and most of all ,IIT and school chemistry. Ya ali. My only solace. The song of the century. Yesterday , I resorted to new waters. I lied!!To KKA sir. I cried and cried and it simply didn't help. Only music seems to be the call of the hour. The FM on the ears and the mathematics in hand make a great combo and make me forget all miseries. Life sucks otherwise. Grandpa expired beside me on the bed 4 days ago and I had to witness the most disheartening things in front of my eyes. My charged mind immediately de energised. I've been constantly lying on the bed and living the life of a corpse for the past 4 odd days. Won't god come to save me?? Won't my friends who have taken me wrong understand me?? Won't life change for me??? Only time and god should tell. But none of these seems feasible at the moment . My only solace, my friends seem far away. All I can hope is for a reversal of fortunes. God , please make me the old cheerful guy that I was ,help me out, get life on to a better pedestal.
Only you can save me and I believe you will.
luv n regards,
gv.

3 comments:

Shruthi said...

Hey.... Dont get so miserable.. I know what it feels to watch a person slip into death through your fingers, before your eyes.. And the feeling of not being able to do anything.. i'll tell u what u told me, take life a little easier.. dont be hard on urself.. things will become better :)

Shreyas Chrono said...

Don't worry 485 will be ur solace... it's a bit upsetting to lie but be strong and try not repeating. but urs came so spontaneously, so unstoppable. atleast u accepted ur mistake.

Anonymous said...

^^^ ZOMG !!! Shreyas !! Anyways..chappli I am not philosophical by any stretch of the imagination...but instead of cryin to God to put your life right...it will do you a world of good to put things right yourself instead of ranting and whining. Sorry if I had been a bit rude or hard on you....