Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Frustration thats the end of everything.

People might be seeing some really annoying blogs of mine of late. But I've got no other option and my apology for all that. Exams are finally over. But that leads us to the more gruelling session of the year. Classes ,tests and special school classes too. Oh god!! The very mention of these leads you the position of ultimate boredom. I'm totally bored with life. Nothing nice doing. Mom's going to Bombay tonight and that rules out chances of a jolly fortnight. Friends drifting away. Everyone's got their own job and that leads each of us into isolation. The betrayers I talked about few weeks ago , are still away and that seriously putting me off. Everything on earth is annoying. Nothing's charming like the India matches , I've got a last shot at them this weekend when I shall watch the Indo Aussie match and the finals at my aunt's place. But for that and a rarely possible Lagey Raho Munnabhai, nothing's on the prospect of jolly. Probably Gandhigiri will cheer me up and put the train on its track.I surely ai'nt the Vignesh I was. My friends can't see that in my behaviour but its my inner feelings that make me different.No one can see through me.No one except KP , one of my best friends. Only he knows why I am this morose. Else, those who know me well would see a great difference in my attitude of late. Its only my aim to get the IIT JEE AIR 1 and a Maths Olympiad gold medal and a pursuit towards my other passion which only KP knows that is taking me through. I'm sure everyone will come to know what it is the passage of time. Life drags along the tougher times, they say. And its seeming to be true to the word. You can't get more frustrated. Nothing jolly to do after half a dozen of exams. Another thing I've started enjoying of late is my cell phone. I keep awake till 3 or 4 in the mornings just sitting with my IIT books and my ear phones connected to the cell. And I settle down listening to Suriyan FM or Radio Mirchi. It seriously rocks and that is something that gets me easily through 5 to 6 hours of study.Life is getting better than the earlier days for sure but its just a hope that it gets better. Meet ya guys later.
Until then , Adios,
luv n regards,
gv.

2 comments:

Shreyas Chrono said...

Hey what is this other secret thing?? cum on... Congo on the NTSE mate

Shruthi said...

Dont fret.. Just think about people like Ish. Intelligence runs in his blood... He got a 492 in the boards, his bro got into IIT without any classes, n then into MIT... But look at where it got him.. So dont worry, everything will become ok.. Thats all I can say :) N like u said, we're all there for u