So here's a philosophical post at 0030 hrs.Chattin with Lakshmi about stuff like philosophy till sometime ago...So this is for you Lakshmi.... Why should one ponder on who he is?? Nice question....
The answer is another question.
For what do we live life?? What do we attain out of it?? Do we live life just coz we've been born?? If not, then who are we?? Back to the same question right...
What is our purpose of life? Can you see any reason? Frankly speaking, from your point of view you shouldn't be able to.... And there is only one philosophical answer to the whole thing... Any other answer is wrong...
The answer is just to make sure that we aren't born again... This is the law of karma.... This point cannot be defied... Anything you do, you have to reap its fruits...
Another thing is that by pure means of karma, you say that your actions reflect on the welfare of your progeny. Not only you, but your descendents also reap the fruit of your actions...
Life is to be enjoyed...Alright...Get more from life than what it offers you... But before that just get to know what real enjoyment....
Real enjoyment is total bliss, that got out of meditation and meditation only... And of course by any good deeds performed... So enjoy the beauty of life in this manner too...
Taking a deviation, none of you'll might know one biiiiig hobby of mine.Guess what?? Being alone...
Loneliness is something I've cherished... Being alone is a very beautiful thing and can be relished to the max when you've got some thinking to do(philosophical thinking) and some light music, I mean really light, to hear...
Loneliness is preferred by people of three cadres, one in total philosophical mode, one who is an introvert by nature and thirdly by one in love... I donno which of the three cadres I belong to, but I just love loneliness.. One should start appreciating its beauty and thinking about our life in perfect peace would give you the ultimate answer of life... In fact, I am a staunch believer in stuff like shiva vishnu etc, but I know what the truth is... These forms are just to make a man in prayer attain more focus by concentrating on a particular form... If someone is such a staunch devotee to one god I wouldn't blame him coz I feel it is a way of him getting focussed to one god by surrendering to him...
This helps us to reach the ultimate easily, coz more focus,means more attainment of the supreme soul...
In fact the truth ,Advaita says that we are essentially god... But what does that mean?? It means that god is within everyone of us and the souls who realise that live in ultimate bliss and those who don't realise, don't have a greattt life...
So start pondering about what life is and understand the beauty of Philosophy...Then you'd be able to appreciate The Alchemist too...
Anyways, for the others ,I hope you liked it, and if you could ask Lakshmi to read this ,I'd be glad coz this is just the overshoot of the discussion we had and I'd like her to know what I wanted to tell her then...
Thanks.
And @ Laksh, Sorry if I've bored you beyond the limits, but the truth of life has to be known to a person to break out of the difficult phases of life with ease.. And as a dear friend, I'd like you to know this so that you don't have many tough phases in life.. Even if you didn't like it, from my side , this is a friend's dedication of his theory to you...
Blog soon,
lots of luv,
yours ever,
gv..
5 comments:
:D Forget the teasing da... I knew that you didnt mean it...
And as for loneliness, you left out something.... Not only the philosophical, the introvert or the person in love, but also the person who prefers the comfort of silence to the hull of outside life, the person who needs a time off from the humdrum of everyday life....as depressing as it might get
he comes under the introvert category, atleast acc to me...
like split personality, split introvertedness..
does that mean, chappli, that your likeliness to belong to the third cadre of people who love loneliness is as much likely as the other two???.... that shows why koushik asks u advice for *ahem*....
satti in fact you could be true you know...
im not amazed by your qn and this is a true answer..
all i can say is that the meaning of life is similar to the analogy below:
infinity is not a number but a concept.
i am sure you would immediately identify with it.
Post a Comment