Life is moving at a frantic pace. The meetings with the LastBenchers is almost over, but for one or two of them remaining. Ill miss them a big deal. I have completed the blog LastBenchers in detail and am planning a short story sometime now. Im essentially killing time, and doing some help to my very own KKA sir. KKA sir was one very important figure in shaping up my JEE preparation. His training, and above that, his love for his students, and the special care he took for me, I can never forget the investments he put into me, and I shall be ever indebted to him for that. He is my Godfather, and with him by my side, the JEE has been one example to prove that I can conquer anything in this world. Will miss your classes big time sir!! And that he is going to become a father very soon is a news of extreme happiness to all of us.
DPS played a great role too, helpin me out will all the chemistry.. But for him, my chemistry would have been meaningless... I need to thank him in volumes too..
Then, my parents are also to be thanked in great magnitudes for me having made it to IIT. If my father was the moving force behind the movement, my mom was the person who underplayed her role to perfection. My father, half the time out of town, used to be the strategy maker, and my mom used to help me work it out, at home. The guiding light was my dad, the pathway was my mom. Without the two of them, I would be nowhere close to even where I am now.
I also need to thank all my friends for whatever help they've provided me in their small way for my JEE preparation. Shreyas' inspiration, GL's and JC's late night company, Kaushik's relief provisions, Prasad's physics, Jothi's and Rakesh's chemistry, DK's pep-talks, Ranga's friendship, Shruthi's emotional outbursts and many more things...You people rock, and will always remain close to my heart.
I need to thank the school too. Though the bunking stuff weren't all that possible in school, it was definitely an inspiration considering how much it has done for me. I will miss PS anyday. Thank you PS!!!!!
I felt a strong need to thank people who were influential in my JEE preparation, and thats why this post came up..
Thank you ppl,
ever urs,
gv...
No comments:
Post a Comment