Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The last of the Meeters...

Impart it was of my own choosing But had I realised that by which, I would be losing Being banished beyond the world of light I thought that I was alone in the still of the night
But was there hope beneath the golden sun That I could honour the deeds of the almighty one And if there were would I have, surrendered to death
Unfamiliar with the sound of my heart I was appauled by the things that I had imparted Dare I say, I believed in the dance of death And reluctantly, relinquished my last breath
Boundless are the thoughts that I leave behind With a hope they'll endure the expanse of time Bereave for me not, beside the flame For a billion stars shall bare thy name.


Life is a circle. The winner loses and the loser wins. But how does the loser win? He wins by hard work. Repeated attempts. The winner loses by losing his comrades, slowly. One such instance is when friends part ways post schooling. At such a juncture, I meant the Meeters, another set of good friends today. I made sure that I met them at any cost, because I wouldn't get another opportunity to meet them again. The outcome was some real fun. As you people are going to different parts of the country, my best wishes to you all! I really wish you people the best of luck!! Do great in whatever you do..

Sandeep, the goofy guy. Ultimately humourous, all automatic humour, he can make an absolutely fine person go insane. An absolutely crazy guy himself, I found today that he can't stand tickles. An awesome person to be with, one spending his time with him, don't realize the speed with which the time drifts away. He'll be right here in Chennai, at Sathyabama. Wish you all the best da, spread the AntiSocial smile into Sathyabama as well!!

Shridhar is one guy whose relationship with me has been through a roller coaster ride. We started off as friends, at an innocent age of 12, discussing mathematics and quizzing. We grew corrupt with age, and so did our friendship. Our friendship hit an all time high in class 10, when we chatted everyday over phone for hours and hours together. But in class 11, due to multiple reasons there was a minor fall-out. But I've always wished for him the best, from my heart of heart. At least towards the end, few differences dissolved, and we spent two full days with each other. I don't know how much I'll miss him, but I know I will.

Vasu has been a good friend ever since she lent me her matchbox during our very first chemistry practicals in 11th. Ever since, we have been practical partners. A sweet person, she is very simple a person. There isn't much to describe her, she is just this normal, always happy girl, like you see in the movies. She is studying at SIET, doing her BSc in Psychology. She'll be Dr. Vasundara in 5 yrs or so from now, but very much in touch, studying in Chennai only.

JC, the crazy psychopath eccentric friend of mine, is one I've known quite closely since 7th. But, we became close somewhere along 11th. Thanks, aided to some previous encounters. A very sweet person, but someone who could get crazy at the slightest intimidation. We've fought a lot of times, and celebrated our friendship double the number of times. We could probably be the craziest pair of friends ever existed. We did our schooling together, our IIT classes together, did all our messaging together late into the night, our interests were generally similar, but we never seemed to get together on anything. Total EKS I would call it. All said and done, she is one person I would miss big time. All the best to her at BITS Pilani and her Mechanical course. Wish you come out with flying colours di!!

GL is a friend I got by sheer coincidence. Just that we were going to write the same examination, and we clubbed our travelling into one, and out of that came a new friendship. Another female I realized lately was crazy like JC. An awesome person nevertheless. She looks like a kid, smaller than even Baby, but thinks way beyond what one would expect her to. We've had pleasant memories of IIT classes, telephone chats, mini treats, and of course, class 11 and 12. Awesome memories, all of them!! Ill miss her a lot too!! But, we have rarely kept in touch meeting, its always been the cellphone. So, I guess, the missing will be slightly lesser here.

Shre, my best friend... All that I have said for everyone else, implies to him too... I don't know how eventful life would have been in the last two years without him. Another guy who has seen a lot in life, even before I saw him, we grew from being at loggerheads, to just acquantainces, to being friends, to then finally becoming soulmates.. No exxagerations intended, he is best thing that happened to me in the last one year, even better than me making it to IIT. The bad news is, he is going to pursue Mech at IIT-Roorkee, and so he will be away too. I'll miss you a huge deal da. Do really well in Roorkee, and come back as a CompSci thala...

So, I wish the all of you, the greatest of luck in your future endeavours. Do a great job, but never forget to keep in touch with Chappli. Will miss all of you a huge deal guys n gals.
Lotsa luv,
Ever urs,
gv/chappli..

No comments: