I've always been blogging arbit, random, but this time its gone too random that I've forgotten what to name it..
Have you noticed the beauty in the flow of water?
The ferocity with which the rains showers down is reduced to droplets when the water, released from the bondages of the sky, flows downstream and gets the place ready for you to play a complete game of cricket!! This too in muddy terrain.. Thats what nature is all about.. It wouldn't surprise you that this post is coming from a forest dweller, a person who dwells in Chennai's thickest *green* forest... Its the experience of a lifetime.. Its not in everyday life that you ring your cycle bell to let the deer cross the road... In Minsara Kanna, you had Vijay ringing the bell to a pigeon, and though life hasn't gotten that drastically different for me, I am still ringing my bell to an unusual piece of living flesh.. You can't have enough of monkey antics too.. It always leaves you wanting more and more of it.. I would never forget the day when our math prof failed to turn up in class, and instead a monkey entered and took his seat, to leave class a mammoth 20 minutes later.. The height of comedy, this is what they call situational comedy.. The Saroja kind of humour... And the rains, man, they rock!! What better a phenomenon can god create!! Something which has an aeroplane take off runway like smooth tar road, look like a swimming pool in a mere matter of minutes, has to be something really phenomenal... The hand of god, Maradona would call it... The rains can go on and on, affecting your day's schedule, but still not letting you swear at it in the language of an average IIT'ian.. That's god power for you..
It may deprive me of cricket practice sessions, and of a comfortable travel to insti and back home, but still natural phenomena rock!!
1 comment:
:)
I miss the Chennai rains... Remember the time we had talks of dead fishes in the school grounds? And the long holiday sessions we had. The days we came to school and stood in the corridor staring at the grey skies....
I miss you guys :(
Post a Comment