Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Deepavali..

The title's just an arbit title and does not have much to do with what I'm blogging.. Fine, it does relate when I say that Im having holidays for Deepavali, and am ultra bored to do this post, but that isnt true coz Im not ultra bored, Im actually busy with practice this evening, and a class to take as well. Im jus back from school meeting some friends, and the chemistry seems missing. I hate it, when I see my chemistry with someone deteriorating, but I've always been bad at chemistry explains it all.. Its Diwali time, and the whole world is getting back to place.. Ppl from Chennai rush back here, and ppl from other parts of the world, to their own little space in this world.. So its meet-up time between friends, and Im looking forward to it all very enthusiastically.. Jus hope it works out.. But one thing is very clear, its raining friends friends friends everywhere for me right now, and just like I hate to put the axe on one friend, or prefer one over the other, I also hate it when the emotion is not reciprocated.. Im the kind of guy who believes in telling ppl how worth they are to me, and how much I would miss them, but when a person shows no emotion of any kind, even after a lot of talkin done to them, I feeling like clawing my hair out.. Thats precisely why Ive stopped being emotionally dependent on my friends.. Friendship is such a wonderful relationship, but only if both sides of the coin are involved in it, it is no Bhagyaraj to produce an Oru Kai Osai... I really hate the scenario, though I wouldn't go public about it, I'd stay shut watching the whole thing unfold... Coming back to the matter of the day, Diwali/Deepavali is India's largest festival, and is one of the festivals every Hindu celebrates with vigour and enthusiasm max, so its something I am looking forward to on a big scale.. The crackers, the sweets, the TV programmes, and the new movies releasing..
So wish you all a very happy Deepavali...
Ever yours,
Chappli...
PS: Shru, tell your driver Im watchin Aegan on Diwali day...

4 comments:

Shruthi said...

Aegan? Is that a new thalapathy padam?

Shruthi said...

Wait. It's actually a THALA padam!!!!

Lol.

My driver will be super excited now, I guess :P

Happy Deepavali Chapps :)

Chappli said...

Wish u the same, Shru!!
And Aegan was sema MOKKA!!

Shruthi said...

Lol. Apadiya? :D I'll tell Guru, then.