I can see that it is quite some time since I blogged last, but I just couldn't keep it away for too long. It seemed extremely necessary, a vent of feelings!! I watched Kuselan today, and yeah, though the movie was a bit draggy, the last twenty minutes are what one would call the 'ode to friendship'. It was touching, it does cause an effect when superstar cries onscreen..
So, I thought I'd make a small little post dedicated to a few friends..
First to Eshwar/Maheshwar, the first friend I ever knew, my pal till class 5 after which I left Bahrain and lost his contact...
To Prashu, the guy who was my best friend even for a long time after coming to India, I miss him a big deal now...
To Varun Shenoy, the first soul which showed me what deep friendship was.. Another contact I gained and lost in Bahrain, but I gained a lot of heart from this bugger..
To Varun Muralidharan, my first friend in Chennai, and one of my closest confidantes to date..
To Navneet Vyas, the bugger who started off as closest to Varun, and then KP, and finally remained with me..
To KP, with whom our group of four completed.. He, who for a looong time was the only person who could read and write me right.. The only person who would get the heart to call me two days after his dad's death to wish me for my birthday... Though misfortunes befell in between, I can never forget the guy he was to me..
To Shre, the new and the brightest light in my life.. The guy from Roorkee with whom I share telepathy and much more.. The guy who took me through ups, downs, joy, sorrow everything...
To Kaushik, the enemy who turned close friend.. The clown who showed me how much fun friendship could me..
To Lakshmi, who has always been a constant source of inspiration to me.. To her, who brought some kind of pep into my life of monotony with her smilies.. :)
To JC, who gave me an outlet for all my arguing talent to drain... To her, who told me that our arguing defined our friendship!!
To Jothi, the friend who was more of an elder brother than a friend!! The guy who I consulted in every decision I made, every small thing I did..
To Prasad, who was and is my constant companion in truth and lies, legal activities and illegal, EC100 and MA101,CY101 and PH101.. Name it, you have it!!
To Baby, the baby had the guts to tell my dad that I hit him.. The baby, who gave and gives me amazing company, whenever I bored out of my wits..
To Rak, the younger bro, who has put up with all my nonsense and still chosen to stay with me in all my endeavours...
To Ranga, my companion of the songs, my inspiration to personalize music, the first person who made it open that he considered me his best friend, my attache...
To DK, my official partner for good and bad for a long time, one of the guys who gave my word a lot of respect and listened to whatever I said almost blindly..
To Nitish, the patron in Singapore, the guy without whom the Lastbencher's can never dream to be complete.. The guy who works with his right brain, coz the talking about whatever is left is done by him..
To Shrids, the lighthouse of knowledge, an addition Goa will always be proud of showcasing to the rest of the country..
To Sands, the guy who made many ppl laugh a huge deal, and made me realize of late, that he could be a lot of fun..
To Vasu, the only person here with better experience of IITM than me, my trusted advisor, from whom at times I recieve unasked advice too.. Psychology you see.. :D
To Shruthi, the crazy female in the US, who always came up with crazy and wierd stuff when we talked, keeping me occupied on the phone for a lot of my 'jaundice' time...
To Sreeki, my latest good friend, the guy who helped me settle down in IITM a huge deal, a friendship to build stronger in the course of time..
To KarthikRam, my rival and friend, on the math field, on the cricket field and where not?????? Yea, in the food too...
To all of you, and many more friends who made my life memorable.. I really don't know how I am going to repay all this!! Thanks a tonne!!
Ever yours,
Chappli/GV..
No comments:
Post a Comment