So it's another arbit blogging session after quite some time.. Its been a kinda boring week, with no masala involved in insti.. Its coz its been a prep to the more interesting Shaastra week coming up..
Apart from that, its also been a week where my visit home has been made pending by the insti, thanks to vol'ship work and ofc cricket matches.. The matches beat the shit out of you, they can be tiring, too tiring for you to do anything else the evening after it is over...
Its also been quite a while since I last saw a movie, god knows why its been like that.. Most ppl start watching movies in loads after joining college, but in my case its been just the opposite.. My movie watching has dipped considerably ever since I joined insti.. Probably ill renew it in quite a while..
In the meanwhile, stuff like quizzing and cricket have soared up hugely.. Its so nice to be back amongst the bats and balls again... Its so much fun to pursue your passion, and when you do it, the whole world is seemingly within you..
I am missing my friends a huge deal, and there are mentions for them in every post of mine, but still the void isn't getting filled.. Because some friends are more than just friends to you, they become your buds, your life, everything... And the friends not with me right now, are all those sorts of ppl, so what more do you expect??
Fine, I know this is being done in haste, but yea, its time for me to move.. I have a match at 1 in the afternoon, and for that I need to go, do some studying, get ready for the match, and then go to play it.. So I better leave right now..
Cya readers next time,
Lotsa luv,
Ever urs,
Chappli/GV..
No comments:
Post a Comment