Sunday, November 09, 2008

A Blog Later...

Its been a very eventful couple of weeks. Hard practising of cricket, end semester examinations preparations beginning, and some tumultous personal life, its all back to normal finally. And I definitely should not miss out on The Road Not Taken. Its been a brilliant story, scripted by Shre and I, and then brought out in the blog with all utmost sincerity on both our parts. It was done in two days time, right from the concept to the blog, but I think the end result is simply fascinating. Everyone who has been involved with the storyline, and its behind the scenes, will absolutely agree with me. It was the experience of the lifetime, though not something I would like to re-experience, but definitely something that has been thoroughly testing, and I have come out with an ISO mark on me.
I know Shre, you will understand what all this meant, and only you will, coz any one else who reads this was through just our creation, but you've been at the soul of it too.
Its been a tough couple of weeks, but a thoroughly enjoyable one at it too.
By the way, I watched 'Hey! Ram' on the television. It is one movie which tells you how great artiste the guy Kamal Hasan is.. He might have a sucking personality in his personal life, but the movie tells you about the kind of movies the man makes, how he acts and many many more stuff. But he is one rocking man in his field. With this I sign off, and I'll be back very soon...
Ever yours,
GV/Chappli..

No comments: