Wednesday, January 07, 2009

A dedication...

Its been more than a week since you left. As my cellphone rings in that squeaked tone of an Om, I rush to pick my cellphone, hoping it would be you..  We've spoken for millions, and even more hours but then in your absence, I feel unwanted. It might sound crazy to you, but it was after you became an integral part of my life, I think I became a complete human being. 

You toned down my arrogance, showed me what it felt like to be nice to someone, and when I'm here practicing all that you gave me, you're busily tatooing yourself in Roorkee!! I miss you Shre!!

How I wish you were here.. You helped me out through one of the toughest phases of my life. You've been more than a friend to me, a brother probably. I don't care what the rest of the world is saying about us, but you will always remain the most special guy in my life..

I know you will be busy tatooing 'The 9 ptr was killed' and 'Find the prof and hang him' on your body, but the other Ghajini idea you gave me the other day had me out off my feet. Your ideas rock, as much as you do. One of the creatures you are who has absolutely put up with my nonsense, the other day while walking to Adyar you would have probably ideal companion, but sadly you weren't here to be called. I know this is among my more emo posts, and I know you will reply with a 'AAAAH SURYA', but I least bother right!! Its an absolutely vetti post to tell you in public, "Macha, you rock da, I miss you!! :)"

Ever yours,
without wax,
Chappli/Vignesh.

1 comment:

Chronoz said...

Ellarum chappli enra mirughathai parthanga, aana naan adhukulla thoongiturukara manushana parthaen!!!
Idhu Epdi Irukku??

And ofcourse the customary,
Aaahhh.....aaaahahhhh...surya!!

BTW Raghav says, : Grow up!