Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Salt in the river..

Off-days are there in the lives of even the greatest men. But, it is those days which make them what they are. Days do come when even Robert Langdon finds it a herculean task to solve a cryptic. But trust me, such days can be horrible like never before. But, how does it be to live a zombie. Trying to make each day of yours, more gruesome than the previous one. What happens when you try to do something over the top, and end up right there, at the bottom of the table. What do you ideally do when your pissed off?

I have only one answer to that. Blog!! If there is something which makes me feel loads better in such a situation, it is blogging!! There are times when I feel it is my fault that I am pissed off, at times it is someone else's that I'm pissed off. Whosever fault it is, the end result is the same. Being pissed off.

But still, one notices that at every juncture, life takes a very sweet turn after a bitter experience. Also, the opposite happens. You seldom know why, or know how to curtail it, but one thing is for sure, whatever happens, happens for the good.

I'm sure everyone knows the story of the king who cut his finger and then realized finally that even that was for good. No wonder god designs everything to happen in a way, such that it all ends for the good of the world..

Thank god, and the people around me for whatever I was, whatever I am today, and whatever I will be in the future..

I know its quite sometime since I put such a post on my blog, so neva mind.. :)
Ill brb,
Ever yours,
Vignesh.G

4 comments:

Shruthi said...

It's a beautiful post :)

Chappli said...

Oh thanks.. :)

Chronoz said...

1. Whats so beautiful about this post?

2. When i'm in a bad mood, i goto sleep or read fiction. :)

3. do any of ur new iit friends read your blog??

4. If winter comes, can spring be far behind.

5. Change your google photo..

Shruthi said...

"But still, one notices that at every juncture, life takes a very sweet turn after a bitter experience. Also, the opposite happens. You seldom know why, or know how to curtail it, but one thing is for sure, whatever happens, happens for the good."

I got reminded of something else when I read this.

When I am in a bad mood, I go for a run. Or kill people.