Monday, May 18, 2009

An ode to Prasad

Today was one of those days when everything was seemingly going wrong. I had been treated by a friend as shabbily as I'd not been treated all my life. I did not have any reasons as to why that had to happen, but it did happen. I was feeling terrible. I was hoping for someone to save me out of it. Prasad and I were coming back via the Gajendra Circle. At the bus stand there, I couldn't take it anymore. I broke down then and there. I tried to not, but there was nothing I could do to not. But there was Prasad coming to the rescue. He subtly talked about various stuff, brought me out of this issue, and slowly explained to me how important it was for me to be composed. I've never seen such maturity in friendship from Prasad and it gave me so much happiness that my friend had been there for me when it mattered most. This is a very small post, I know, but this carries loads to love and regards to my dear Prasad with whom I am looking forward to have four more years of huge fun.. Thanks da macha.. :)

2 comments:

Chronoz said...

Its at times like this that I feel guilty putting IITR Mech above M Chem. But with prasad there, looks like i have nothing to worry about.

Chappli said...

Chill da macha.. Tht is life.. Dummi often says learn to live alone.. Thr mite be some day da, when I am in a new world, with no known face around me, facing the biggest disaster I've ever known, and I'll have to see through that. So its a learning experience after all.. :)