The suns would have been rising and setting,
The rains would have left me fretting,
I was, but I wasn't, so I didn't care,
I would have seen life with a lense, clean bare.
But scratches, and cuts, and a make-believe mirror,
Act of a sorcerer, patches up with a scissor,
A make believe environment, dramatics galore,
An effort to resurrect a guy's lost valour.
The acts, so original, worthy of an Academy,
Leaving him dazed, in a spell, of pure alchemy,
A select few would help his cause, swear by his name,
Fight with him, the loyal crew, help him gain lost fame...
Watch out for a story by this name soon. Nope, no Lisa Belogorovskaya!! :D
1 comment:
I can say one thing for sure. Atleast the standard of your poems are improving by the day. Nevertheless, there's too much of real life mixed in your poem which leaves me in distaste finally. :(
Post a Comment