Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Two friends, a few hours apart, Miles away..

It's back to that period of the year, when I see back to back birthday, of two of my closest friends. Prasad and Shre, celebrate their 19th birthday, and with that their step into adulthood, today and tomorrow respectively.

Prasad, is a unique piece. When god created humans, he was bored of the variety, and so he wanted a different experience. A code was what he thought of, a kind of prototype which would work on and on towards perfection. So, he created Prasad. Every human being I know, has major weaknesses, negative points and similar traits, but if you would ask me Prasad is the only creature I've known, devoid of any negative points. Also the very few negative seeming traits he has are offshoots of his positive aspects only. The creature has spent three years, two in school and one in insti, with me already, and we will spend a minimum of four more years together, being in the same course. A very sweet chap, he is one guy who can't act. He doesn't dislike too many things, people either. I doubt if there is anyone he bears a grudge against. I must admit, if there was someone who was solely by my side, through out any of the pains of the last few months, it has been Prasad. I know how much of torture I've put him through, but the chap will always keep hanging out with me and putting his weight behind my back, not that he is too heavy anyways. Our talks start off friendly, go on to class topics, and then slowly deviate into philosophical details. I guess I enjoy him so much for this one reason, the matching of wavelengths, as he calls it. A guy who gets pained though, when people talk at his back, all in all, off all the characters I've met, he is probably one I can truly call a gem. I'm terribly proud to call him a friend of mine, and it's my good fortune that I can get the opportunity to live with guys like him around me. Thanks for being a great friend da, have an awesome year. :)

And Shre. Man, this blog must be tired of his name appearing on it. He is more my type, a more human type guy, away from the rigours of Prasad. The three of us formed a hugely successful team in school. Those were times which felt great. Shre is one being Prasad and I both miss a huge deal these days. The LastBenchers were always an amazing group. Shre was one of those pivots around which everything revolved. It was to the extent that, his absence also kept us away from meeting an awfully huge number of times in the last summer. But, all in all, he is an amazing human being. A very balanced, practical guy, with his share of negatives, I'm sure we can't do without each other. In fact one of the things which keeps me going is talking to Shre over the phone, for atleast 5 minutes everyday. I had friends who used to keep talking about giving people space in a friendship, I'm not sure if they followed that well, but it has always been a necessity in my friendship with Shreyas. For that issue, that has been the case with anyone's friendship with Shreyas. A man with certain vague ideals, but one who would stand by you, through thick and thin, someone who you could trust for some real solid friendship, the man FaceBook claims I'm in a complicated relationship with, Shreyas! Advanced Birthday Wishes macha.. Have a great time.. With Rasya Venkatarajulu ofc.. :P

PS: I realise I haven't been blogging for a while, thanks to some personal pressure. I'd resume henceforth.. :)

No comments: