Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The new additions to the quiver.

Friendship is like a flower.
Friendship is like  good people who will never hurt you.
Friendship is like a rose it just gets prettier.

Friendship is like a very good book.
Friendship is like a very good CD.
Friendship is like a rose it just gets prettier.

Friendship is everlasting.
Friendship is like a bed of flowers it just gets prettier.
Friendship is like a rose it just gets prettier.

Friendship is like cute kittens.
Friendship is like your very delicious favorite cake you like.
Friendship is like a rose it just gets prettier


Exams almost over, and with them I have finished 10% of my life at IIT-Madras. I initially was extremely apprehensive about this place, entirely new, somewhere I wanted to be all my life. But suddenly it was scary, I would hardly have 6 good friends with me in insti, but this was when along with Prasad,Rakesh, Rohit, Srini, Sreeki, and Srinath, the new friends actually came to help me make this journey from a sober beginning to a fairytale end to the semester. So here goes a post dedicated to the newly found arrows in my quiver.
 
To Jaichu, Surya and Dhari, the VM trio, who in bits and pieces had some great moments individually and as a group with me. Dhari with his arguements about Shre and me bragging, and plenty of other discussions, including the ones where we abused VM like hell. Jaichu, in the CS classes, and also in the mess, where we teamed up to royally rape someone, some target of the day. Surya, with his drunken looks and identical attitudes, played ultimate comedian, the ultimate foil to the ultimate heroes. Watching Kuruvi at OAT the night before ID110 midsem is the experience of a lifetime.

To SaiGautham, RK, Aravind, for have provided me with loads of mokka, and the occasional hi's and bye's on the roads.

To CJR, someone I grew extremely close to in this period, thanks to E.Prasad and N.Chandrakumar. Imitating their inimitable style of Chemistry gave us loads of fun, and a brilliant friendship both. And of course, coming first to class for quizzes and endsems, and chatting in the exam halls were priceless. 

To Prahadeesh, and the other Neyveli guys, to whom I became close to thanks to Prahadeesh who I already knew very well ,thanks to the Olympiads..

To Rajesh,Rakesh,Bka, Kanu, Arvind, and the entire FIITJEE gang to whom I became extremely close, partially because many of them stayed in the same hostel, and partially coz I loved the amount of 'kadi' the twins made us witness.

To Rohit Kabra, one of the really savourable friends I made this sem, the epitome of goodness, and hardwork, one who worked real hard, and pushed me to work that hard too. One guy who the whole class knows as good, quiet but brilliant.

To Sid, my room neighbour, my department guy, fellow tam from mum, both features I really love, and such a very nice guy to be with. A nice and really helpful guy.

To Ranjeet, Adwaith, Midhun, Mohammed Zubair, Lohit, Tantrik and other wingmates of mine for have made living at Pampa so much of fun. 

To Adi Rao, Achuth and Pramod, for the ultra quizzing standards they made me part of in insti.

To Vinaayak, and Amit, and Kaushik for the quizzing and other lit fundaes they provided from time to time.

To Srinivas, Raju and Emmanuel for the trust they kept in me, for the loads they trusted in my cricketing abilities.

To Gayab, for have been the most sincere gensec as far as I saw in insti.

To Srikanth, for have put up with the noise I make from the other room.

 To Ayush and Vignesh, for have been such brilliant and influential seniors..

To Vindi, and Avinash, without whose guidance my first few days in insti would have been hell.

To Sailesh, one of the greatest friends I found here. The guy we knew as Tiruchi Sailesh, was one of absolutely no airs, and on the contrary a very approachable and humorous guy.

To Shuddho, and Anirudh, people in knew in the math circles before. People whose love for the subject haven't taken a beating a least bit, coz they are who they are. I think they rock because who they are and they will continue to.

To BS, Dhev and Vamsi, cricketing comrades, people with some amazing knowledge of the game, and some amazing dedicating to friendship. I just enjoyed the company of these people more than anything else in insti. I think these people rock simply for who they are and they will continue to rock. Cheers for the five years of cricketing.

To Sudarshan, a huge underplayer of his talents, but a very nice guy to be with. Constant comments that keep you laughing, there is never a dull moment with this guy around.

To Vasuki, among the really good friends I made this sem, the one only next to Ram, thanks to the profuse messaging and chatting. Her credentials will make you go scared of her, but then the person she is will change the equation altogether. The person with very little airs associated with an AIR top 20 person, and extremely brilliant, a person who puts fundaes for the whole class, at the same time, ready for a chat, or gossip at the same time, multifaceted indeed.. A very sweet person, you hardly find her harsh or rash. A person whose company, I guess you'll thoroughly enjoy..

To Ram, who I've known from 8th, but our magnitude of knowing each other got really huge thanks to everything we did together here. Right from mess, to ID classes, to cricket practice, to travel home and to insti together, we did everything as a duo. And working as a duo does help in setting up equations. An extremely self-confident guy, plays the perfect foil to my ego, and this works wonders to keeping the both of us under check. Awesome dude!!

Thanks all of you for your amazing company, and I'm looking forward to more of it in the nearing future...

2 comments:

Chronoz said...

Do any of these ppl even read ur blog?

Chappli said...

None, probably Vasuki does, but I do not know about the comment section anyways. Macha, understand one thing, only selfless thank you's carry more meaning, and here I thank them without them even knowing it, so nothing like it.. I've seen people mouthing thank you's just to talk all bitchy crap at your back, so this is definitely a much better way of expressing your gratitude to someone, wot say?