Sunday, November 30, 2008

Why??

It's a question teachers dread to her, it's a employees dread to ask, it's a question which can change an equation with a person altogether, it's something inquisitive, but at times maybe stupid, at times maybe phenomenally intelligent, it's just a word question, but it implies so many many millions of words, it is WHY??

Man realises that most of his answers to questions of what, how, where and stuff like that have more often then not been in the affirmative, but his questions to why, more often in the negative. Simply because, why tests knowledge, why tests the reason behind a happening, and why is this so difficult to answer? Because knowledge is power!!  

One realises that if one practice is questioned with a why, it could lead to a fission, multiple why's questioning everything related to the practice could just spring up leaving us baffled to asking why a part of the entire universe was created. It could start in a simple question asking why we wash our hands after food. It could be traced to because we need to be clean. Why clean? To prevent external sources such as insects make our hand their breeding centre!! And why do insects do that? You go back talking about insect enzyme working and therefore, slowly you trace back the evolution of insects, and in general to the first species that ever existed. Soon, you find yourself questioning why the world was even created!!

Now why am I talking this? Because I was talking to a friend the other day, who in his usual pissed off tone asked, why do men get crazy about females, and why does that seldom happen the other way? I could have kept shut, but wrongly chose not to, and replied saying, its got something to do with the hormones. I blabbered testerosterone, estrogen, whatever bullshit I'd studied in class 10 biology. You'd have guessed what happened next. Why? I was no pro at bio, and I didn't know why these damned hormones acted this way. So I cut the arguement. He then asked me, have you seen anybody?? I lied no. There he began again, why? God, I was getting frustrated, bored, and what not!! I just told him none of the new girls in IIT were worth seeing, and that's why. Then he asked, why I was lying. God, this was getting somewhere. So I told him I had an exam the other day, and so I would have to rush back to doing studies. Then, I thought, this arguement extended to other stuff would lead to drastic consequences. 

For a chance, why did the terrorists attack the public again? To instil fear in the government and the public both. Why  did they want to do that? To probably revenge for the Kashmir problem, probably for the propogation of their religion, and whatever. All this would lead us to the partition, and further the whole thing will lead us to the entry of the first Muslim king into India. It was Tamarlang, who was followed by Mahmud of Ghazi, Mohammed Ghori, his slave Qutb-ud-din Aibak, then the Tughlaqs, the Lodis, Mughals and then it went on. You can't possibly rub the entry of Tamarlang into India, can you? So where does the whole problem end?? The only plausible ending could be peace, irrespective of what has happened? Else what we would be doing is adding more arrows to this flowchart of why's. But the world never seems to settle for peace. The only place where Gandhi is found today are on the rupee notes. His ideals are long forgotten!! WHY?
Without Wax,
Chappli/GV... 

2 comments:

Chronoz said...

Why chappli, why?? Why such an eks post?

Many a time, I've noticed is that the question to ask is NOT why but "How". How??
How?

How did the terrorists attack us? or rather, how did our so called intelligence let them?

How chappli? How? Btw, many a time, there are girls crazy about guys. (So many movies da) It's just a stereotype. Probably because we are the majority. :D

Chappli said...

No da it is why, not how.. You try retrospecting into stuff and you realise it is why which wins and not how. :D
And the girl falling for guy part is total bullcrap da macha.. It happens only in tam movies...
Yea, I agree it was among my more eks posts, but the situation demanded it da... :D