Thursday, December 25, 2008

The second anniversary..

It is two years now. Two years, since we got together as friends. Two eventful years, of cricket, of laughter, of tears, of emotions and stories exchanged, and of what not.. We have seen everything, heartbreak to happiness at its best, but then, we have stayed together all the while. And finally, the lastbenchers turn two. We initially got together to get K.K.A sir a good gift for his wedding. It started that way, but now is gone places. The friendship of ours, which has KK sir as the root, the pivot, has not had even scars, and that is because of KK sir's support to our studies and friendship. 

I wish this friendship goes on and on forever, and there as usual comes nothing in between. 
I would like to thank Shre, Kau, Jothi, Prasad, Baby, Rak, Ranga, Dk, Kp and all others for what and all they have been to the Lastbenchers' unity. 

The lastbenchers rock. Thank you guys, I love you all.. :)
Ever yours,
Without wax,
Chappli...

1 comment:

Chronoz said...

Yeah da. We had an awesome time playing cricket!! Made my winter so bloody memorable. ;) Thanks guys.